Getting ready to head down to City Walk in the Hummer limo......wahoo !!

Pam hugging our limo driver after realizing the limo was there for her (and the rest of her party crew) !!

The Limo Girls.....Laura, Pam, Trish, Joanna & me

Gimpy (or should I say Kimpy) in her wheelchair :)

The diva performing "Hit Me With Your Best Shot"

Pam & Joanna performing "Love Shack" ;)

Look out Mariah !!!!!

Kelly & Pam

Natalia & Jason

Gene & Joanna

Me & RJ

Danny & Pam

Laura & Stevie

A class act that never ends.........Randy & Stevie K

Trish enjoying a cocktail or two.

Randy & Steve, doing what they do best !

Randy still cracks me up after 19 years together ;)

Me & the Boys @ Rising Star

Lucky Luddy :)

The birthday girl hitching a ride on my wheelchair at Pat O'Brien's !!
It was my girlfriend Pam's birthday bash this weekend so the whole Sea Rock crew plus some more friends came out to help celebrate. Stevie surprised Pam with an amazing Hummer limo to take the whole crew down to City Walk at Universal Studios. Anyone that knows Pam knows that she is a big-time karaoke diva.........her standard performances are "I Will Survive" by Gloria Gaynor and "Hit Me With Your Best Shot" by Pat Benatar. And where better to ring in Pam's bd then at City Walk's new karaoke bar Rising Star:(http://www.universalorlando.com/citywalk/entertainment.html#risingstarYou get onstage to perform with a band, backup dancers, the works !! Needless to say, Pam outdid herself as always with an award-winning performance !! She even got Joanna onstage with her to perform "Love Shack"...........LOL !!! All in all, it was a hilarious night out and a great b.d. celebration :) And if you're wondering why I'm in a wheelchair, I broke my pinky toe that morning and it hurt to walk more than a few steps at a time.......what a klutz !! Anyhow, enjoy the pix !!
4 comments:
Looks like you had tons of fun!!! When I saw the wheelchair pic, I wondered what had happened to you! I love the pic of you and RJ laughing....that'd be a great one in black and white.
Emily wants to know how you broke your pinky...
Tell Emily that I slammed my pinky toe into the edge of my bed.......OUCH !!!
And to add insult to injury, my neighbors kept slamming me into people down at City Walk and then walking away and leaving me !!! Or at one point they let go of the W/C and let me go flying down an incline.....thanks a lot !!! LOL !!!
Post a Comment